Were You Ever Banned on VMK?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    I was banned, mhm. I think about...3 or 4 times? The longest was a week or two, I think. I had a friend who was banned for an entire month. D:
    ...Halcyon Hallucinations...
    I was banned only once for a few hours. To this day, I can not figure out why. But whatever I did, it couldn't have been that bad. :)

-tINK
    Image Image Image
    avater and signature gifs from petitetiaras.tumblr.com
    My first of like 5 characters was banned for 2 days for saying communist. I forget how I did it, maybe come.you.nice,tee(or possibly it). I was just teaching one of the many astros out there a history lesson, apparently in cold war era.
    "Parents who act as totalitarian dictators to their adult offspring and attempt to meddle in what they do not understand have no place in this universe."
    -Anonymous
    Once, and for 1 day. I dont remember why though :S
    Used to be Rin in VMKMagic

I was banned for like, a month? I know it was a while. Aha, I was young when I played so I'm not even sure why. Probably something stupid..
    i was, like, once for a day. i dont remember why.
    I'm 18, I look like I'm 14, and I act like I'm 5 ♥

*Credit to Jazzcat for my siggie ^^^ & avatar :D
    I was never banned, just got a warning. It was for personal information and I didn't even do it.
    I was 9 and young..... I gave out my number..... I was banned for 10 years..... I made a new account called aceshockshadow..... I got rich..... I was happy and it was all okay..... Lol xD
    Siggy by yuukun ^-^!
    hehehe, i got banned three times. the first time because i told my friend how old my other friend was... the second time was because i dictionary danced the word "kiss", and the third because i said a non-G rated word (not near that bad, LOL)
    I got banned for... 1 day? It was a joke by one of the moderator people since I said some Warner brothers character [assuming]
    I was never banned but for fun, I made another account and tried to get banned. Worked and got banned for ten years.
    THE BEATLES

JOHN PAUL GEORGE RINGO

PORTAL

THE CAKE IS A LIE
    I remember being banned once just for being in the same room as someone who did something.. I forgot what it was but I had no part in it that I was aware of.. I was actually afk and I came back to it saying I was banned for 2 days or something.. so I made another account
    I never got banned, but I did get my account deleted due to inactivity. It stunk because I ended up losing my character's name.
    Yup, only once though.

I took a shower and they banned me for a day for "innapropriate content". |:
    Avatar Made by Me | Signature Edit by Me
    I was banned...a couple of times. Miss the site a lot.
    ~Don't be sad, be random; Don't hate, appreciate; Don't be mad, be glad.~