Were You Ever Banned on VMK?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    I was for a month one time.
    I was never banned on VMK.
    I was banned for a month on my original account, and that's why I created Slamina, lol. It's a long story :)
    staff
    Only once for 2 days! It was DEVASTATING forty-eight hours, to be honest. :(
    You are your own hero.
    On my first account I got banned for 10 years. I don't know why they just didn't ban me forever... I mean seriously, that could've been counted as a hint that VMK was going to stay for 10 years! On my second account I got banned for a whole month (and It was in March 2008 too!) So that means when I got back in April, I only had a month left before it closed. And I got banned for stupid things, nothing even big. I even once got away with giving away my number. Like seriously?
    I don't think I got banned, maybe for a day or two.
    I was banned a few times. I think the longest was a month..probably.
    My friend was banned for ten years.:/
    staff
    Nope, never was banned. However, I was shocked when they banned people for 10 years, I really thought the game would be open for at least that long :hillarious:
    I almost got banned, so.... somewhat almost xD
    [ avvie by moi ; siggy by jazzcat ♥ ]
    My first account on VMK was banned for 10 years. My second account had a few 2-hour bans, but nothing too serious.
    HaveAMagicalDay wrote:Nope, never was banned. However, I was shocked when they banned people for 10 years, I really thought the game would be open for at least that long :hillarious:

I agree. I only got a warning one time and I didn't do a thing.
    I was banned a couple times.
    Nothing serious though, just like 24 hour bans.
    Aha, yes, I was banned for talking about football injuries one time. I was banned for other reasons, but I forget them now.

It's the Circle of Life,
    And it moves us all,
    through despair and hope,
    faith and love,
    until we find our place,
    on the path unwinding.
    I never was banned. Feels good. :dancing:
    I can't remember what for exactly, but it was for like 2 days i think..I was a trouble maker ;)
    Image Check out Dimagineer!