So, who else finds it ironic...

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    That Toontown is still a functional online game and VMK isn't? I mean...seriously... as bad as the graphics may have been on VMK, they highly surpassed the graphics of Toontown. And...not the mention the fact that we all actually had friends on VMK... -.-
    "If you can dream it you can do it"
    I'd have to say I disagree with you. Graphics aren't the only thing that matter in a game-- a game can be fun and enjoyable, while looking like glorious crap.

There are also many people who have friends on Toontown. I'm one of them, or was. All you have to do is talk to people (though if you can't type anything, hate to say it, it's probably not worth trying...) and you'll usually make friends pretty easily. I've never had an issue with it, especially in cog buildings and what-not.

The fact of the matter is, however, that Toontown is pay-to-play, which has allowed it to stay open much longer than VMK has. As long as there are (enough) people that pay for Toontown, the game will probably stay online and running. VMK was fun, but odds are it didn't generate anywhere near enough money, among other potential complications...

By the way, welcome!
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    the graphics on VMK were great. waaay better than VFK which make me want to vomit
    wellll toontown is closing anyways now, but ya.. it lasted way longer than VMK >.<
    ~was iceyyxgirl on vmkm~
    I wish none of this ever had to end.
    Combat Carl Never Gives Up,
    Combat Carl Finds a Way