Find Old VMKM Posts

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    omg that would be epiccc
    ~was iceyyxgirl on vmkm~
    Xiris that would be really awesome of you
    staff
    Hey all!  Making great progress on this.  I have a copy of VMKMagic running on my local machine.  Going to be looking into getting it working on our server shortly.

Just to be clear, in case anyone missed it, this will be an archive.  You will not be able to post, register, etc.  Don't take my word for it, but you should be able to login to your account, view (not send) PMs, etc.
    Signature coming soon!
    Xiris wrote:Hey all!  Making great progress on this.  I have a copy of VMKMagic running on my local machine.  Going to be looking into getting it working on our server shortly.

Just to be clear, in case anyone missed it, this will be an archive.  You will not be able to post, register, etc.  Don't take my word for it, but you should be able to login to your account, view (not send) PMs, etc.

OMG YOU ARE AMAZING XIRIS! When I found out that VMKM is gone, I got really upset because I probably posted so many screenshots and videos on that forum! But now that you're bringing it back + the release of OVMK, I'm STOKED! Can't wait for the nostalgia!
    Xiris wrote:Hey all!  Making great progress on this.  I have a copy of VMKMagic running on my local machine.  Going to be looking into getting it working on our server shortly.

That's awesome!

How's this coming along?
    staff
    I've been a bit delayed with some other stuff as of recently.  I'll try to take a look at it again in the coming days (aka ASAP), and post an update here.
    Signature coming soon!
    staff
    Hey guys, I got slammed late this week with some work.  Still actively looking at this, but I don't have significant progress to report right this moment.  If I get some free time this weekend, assuming I'm not dreading the thought, I'll see about cracking open this task again :D.
    Signature coming soon!
    staff
    Hi guys, very small update.  I'm now ready to get this thing hosted and publicly viewable.  It's harder than it sounds thanks to VMKMagic's large size.  But, progress is being made slowly but surely.

Just to reiterate in case there are any newcomers to this discussion: VMKMagic is not being reopened.  I am making the archives publicly viewable for those seeking some nostalgia :).
    Signature coming soon!
    Xiris wrote:Hi guys, very small update.  I'm now ready to get this thing hosted and publicly viewable.  It's harder than it sounds thanks to VMKMagic's large size.  But, progress is being made slowly but surely.

Just to reiterate in case there are any newcomers to this discussion: VMKMagic is not being reopened.  I am making the archives publicly viewable for those seeking some nostalgia :).

Thats sounds great, thanks Xiris!
    Will it be able to be viewed sometime soon?