Find Old VMKM Posts

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Is there anyway that we can view our old VMKMagic posts? I've been looking for some memories lately... they're hard to come by. :(
    I'm going to give this a bump...
    Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to view old VMKMagic posts. When we switched from VMKMagic to DisneyMMO, we started completely new.
    Aceplanet wrote:Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to view old VMKMagic posts. When we switched from VMKMagic to DisneyMMO, we started completely new.

I know that we started new and the forums are inactive, except for some forum games and the bots posting the new MMO news. I was hoping that maybe Xiris or one of the administrators could setup a database of the VMK forums on VMKMagic. Maybe they could just import the old VMK category into a VMK category here on DisneyMMO - just for memories sake.
    I've Googled VMKM threads before and clicked "Show Cached Version" or whatever it says, which is below the description.
    ♥R.I.P Great Aunty. You're loved, remembered, and missed♥
    EmeraldWolf wrote:I've Googled VMKM threads before and clicked "Show Cached Version" or whatever it says, which is below the description.

I've tried googling some threads, yet, none come up in the search results.
    Yeah, I've realized that as well =/ I think when we had first/newly transitioned to DMMO, the links to old VMKM threads were still there. But it's been a year now so it isn't surprising that they're gone.
    staff
    I can look into restoring a read-only version of VMKMagic if enough people are interested. I don't want to make any promises, though.
    Signature coming soon!
    Xiris wrote:I can look into restoring a read-only version of VMKMagic if enough people are interested. I don't want to make any promises, though.

That would be really awesome!
    Xiris wrote:I can look into restoring a read-only version of VMKMagic if enough people are interested. I don't want to make any promises, though.

This would be great!! I'd love to look back at all of our old posts. (:
    Yes, please, Xiris! That'd be lovely.
    That would be AMAZING!
    Yes please do
    I sixth that notion! 
    ILOVEMILEY x_xI sixth that notion! 

OOOOH MY GOD! I didnt know you were here!! <3 lol