Where's the chat?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    staff
    Since I figure a number of you are going to be looking for the chat, in case you've not yet found it, simply click on the icon in the navigation bar that is of an outline of a person, labeled chat. It is in between the shop and database buttons.

The chat we are currently using is AddonChat, which is temporary. If you are having troubles entering chat, make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.
    Signature coming soon!
    Cool! I needed that help :rockingout:
    But ya, I still want the arcade :>(
    this sums up shashshee's life \/\/\/\/
    Thats helpful. Thanks Xiris, god I need to get used to the site and buttons :helpsign:
    Image Oh yes I did
    I love how it's the same chat as VMKMagic, like the exact same one. :D
    VMKMagic Refugee
    Xiris, id reccomend looking into an IRC of sorts something that's not java oriented.
    Hi :D
    staff
    Archangel wrote:Xiris, id reccomend looking into an IRC of sorts something that's not java oriented.

While I can't give any details away quite yet, we are currently working on another chat software that we think will be up to AddonChat's standards, when we're done with it, and not be java based as well (hooray!). However, that is not ready yet, so we are still using AddonChat. As Xiris said, the chat we have now is very temporary :).

Thanks for the feedback!

Sincerely,
    HAMD
    DisneyMMO Administrator
    HaveAMagicalDay wrote:
    Archangel wrote:Xiris, id reccomend looking into an IRC of sorts something that's not java oriented.

While I can't give any details away quite yet, we are currently working on another chat software that we think will be up to AddonChat's standards, when we're done with it, and not be java based as well (hooray!). However, that is not ready yet, so we are still using AddonChat. As Xiris said, the chat we have now is very temporary :).

Thanks for the feedback!

Sincerely,
    HAMD
    DisneyMMO Administrator

Great news! Can't wait.
    Hi :D
    A new chat? I can't wait. (=
    A new chat? Oooo this is EXCITING! :D
    Woot! (: Can't wait for the new Chat! :D

staff
    Since this topic is old and not really needed anymore, I am unstickying it and locking it. The chat can easily be fond on our new skin by looking at the navigation bar :).