Wreck-It Ralph

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    I've been SO busy, but I finally got a chance to go see Wreck-It Ralph today!
    I was deeply in love with the "Paperman" short that was played before the film. It was so adorable.
    And, I loved the movie. I think it's right up there with Toy Story, just now kids play with electronic todays, rather than wooden.
    Have you seen it yet? If you haven't, I would highly suggest that you go!
    staff
    I'll see it, but probably not until DVD release or if it's on television. I just have not had any good thoughts on the movie. I really don't like the storyline. Pixar does that with me sometimes and it still turns out to be good, with the exception of Cars (I didn't like it to begin with and still really don't). We'll see how this one is later :).
    staff
    I'm pretty disappointed to say I haven't seen this yet. I really want to see it but I'll probably get to it when it comes out on DVD//Redbox.
    DisneyMMO Administrator
    staff
    Get out there and see it, all of you! It's pretty great, especially if you're one of those 80s/early 90s kids that can recognize some good classic video game references. Fun movie, and one of the better one's I've seen from Disney in a bit.
    Signature coming soon!
    I saw it yesterday and I loved every second! Made me laugh quite a few times. o;
    x
    staff
    I saw it yesterday and I have to say it was super cute, then again this coming from the girl who cries during Peter Pan. I loved the characters and the design though I found it a little lacking in the story department. It was a great story, original and interesting but for some reason it didn't seem to flow smoothly for me. There were a few parts that I was wondering how they got there but hopefully when it comes out I might understand a little better. I'd go into more depth but I don't want to give away of the movie!
    staff
    It released in digital download format today for anyone (like me) who won't wait till March to get a physical copy!
    DisneyMMO Administrator
    I actually just went and saw if for the second time. Saw it in the regular theater when it came out, then went and saw it with friends at the discount theater last night. Its so good..... there are so many aspects of that movie that are just top notch. Also Paperman *swoon* better the second time around! I actually had a tear in my eye this time because it was inspiring me so much xD not just because it story was cute, but the animation itself! Kind of an animation nerd here... gah, so fantastically made. Makes me want to open up my sketch book.
    ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
    The girl who waited. And then waited some more.
    OMG!! I loved Wreck it Ralph