Important News from the Toon Council

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Attention, Toons:
    Toontown Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.

From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Toons can enjoy the full unlimited fun of Toontown – from shopping the Cattlelog, wearing accessories, battling the toughest Cogs, visiting all Neighborhoods, hosting Toon Parties, and more!

Thank you for making Toontown the biggest, wackiest, splattiest online world it can be. You are all Toontastic!

To learn more about Toontown Online closing click here, or visit our Toontown Closing FAQs for even further information.

Be sure to keep checking the news here in Toon HQ for up-Toon-the-minute news on all the Toontastic activities and kooky celebrations coming your way during Toontown’s final weeks – like fireworks kicking off Double Jellybean MONTH!
    Earn double beans in Toon Parties, Fishing, and Trolley Games from now until September 19th!

Expect even more wacky silliness in the coming weeks,
    and enjoy your free unlimited access to explore every loony Laff that Toontown has to offer!

I AM SO SAD :(
    staff
    This is very sad to see :(.  I've had some fantastic memories ToonTown; sad to see yea go.
    Signature coming soon!
    staff
    If ToonTown is closing, does that mean the Cogs finally won?  NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    staff
    NickyBeth wrote:If ToonTown is closing, does that mean the Cogs finally won?  NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I think that's something Disney needs to answer for us, or I'll be dropping a toontanic on them! :-{
    staff
    HaveAMagicalDay wrote:
    NickyBeth wrote:If ToonTown is closing, does that mean the Cogs finally won?  NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I think that's something Disney needs to answer for us, or I'll be dropping a toontanic on them! :-{

I'll be right behind you with my wedding cake and geyser squirts!
    staff
    NickyBeth wrote:
    HaveAMagicalDay wrote:

I'll be right behind you with my wedding cake and geyser squirts!

I think I'll be doing it regardless anyways, so you better be there with me :-{
    Sad to see more Disney games closing I:
    ~was iceyyxgirl on vmkm~