This or That?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    [I dunno, metal bending would be pretty awesome.]

Carrot spirit I guess. Not really sure about either of them.

Ozai or Amon?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    I was actually scared of Ozai, so Ozai.

Cool Whip or Fluff?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    ...Cool...Whip..? I...um.

Melted ice cream or chocolate syrup?

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Melted ice cream.

Caramel or strawberry syrup?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Hmm...Strawberry. I haven't had that in a while. I have a sudden craving for strawberry milk. 

Syrup or gravy? 

Gravy.

Apple or pumpkin pie?
    Pumpkin pie, but even then only in certain seasons. I'm just not too big a fan of apple pie. Or any kind of fruit pie. 

Saltine crackers or white bread?

Not a fan of either since they're so bland, but white bread I guess.

Custard or pudding?
    Custard...*drool*

Jelly-filled donut or danishes? 

Danishes. I haven't had many jelly-filled donuts.

Strong smell of cleaning products or strong smell of garbage?
    Cleaning products any day. I grew up with it.

Cookies or tamales? This is relevant.

Cookies, because there are many types of cookies, but only so many types of tamales.

Modern Family or How I Met Your Mother?
    How I Met Your Mother, but I don't watch either of them. I like the quotes I see from How I Met Your Mother, though. 

Almonds or cashews?

If I had to choose, I'd say almonds.

Veganism or vegetarianism?
    Vegetarianism, but both are a little too "extreme" for my liking. I'd never be able to swear off of any kind of food.

Wii U or other next-gen systems?