This or That?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Hydrogen peroxide because it's oddly fun to say. 

Happiness or Joy? 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Is there a difference?...

Hammocks or bean bags?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    [Yes. The words are different.]

Bean bag. Never been in a hammock o.o 

Mirrors or roses? 

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Mirrors, I guess. I don't see how I could live without one.

iPad or iPod?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    iPad, seeing as I'd be more likely to use one. I'm not particularly big on apple products in the slightest, but at least it wouldn't go to waste like an iPod would...

Hot cocoa or [any kind of soda, really] floats?

I'll say orange soda floats! I don't particularly like any other kind of soda.

Keroppi or Hello Kitty?
    Hello Kitty by default, because I've never heard of Keroppi in my life.

Aang or Korra?

Aang. Korra just irritates me as of now.

Zuko or Mako?
    ZUKO. ZUKO ZUKO ZUKO. *hisssssss* makooo...*hisssssssss*
    Asami or Bolin?

Asami, but only because Bolin has lost literally all of his character development.

Unalaq or Amon?
    Unalaq is a bit bland to me. Amon at least has a somewhat interesting backstory.

Robotic twin Eska or psychotic girlfriend Eska?
    Amon, by the way. And psychotic girlfriend Eska...to a degree. Only because otherwise she has little to no personality otherwise.

Fire nation or air nomads?

It really depends about which specific aspect of the fire nation you're referring to. I would say that I like the fire nation pre-Ozai's reign of terror. I don't feel like I know enough about the air nomads to make a decision.

The Adventures of Nuktuk: Hero of the South or the play by the Emper Island Players?
    The Ember Island Players can never be dethroned. Ever.

Metal bending or any other bending style?

Any other type, because that would include bloodbending. Who wouldn't want to bloodbend over metalbend?

Carrot Spirit (from Legend of Korra) or Raddish Spirit (Spirited Away)?