Ask a question, get a stupid answer

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Look at this! http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/~huberty/math5337/groupe/digits.html (It's 100,000 digits of pi)

Who?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    That one girl who sat at that one table next to the big blue thing on the east side of the small square place who as holding something.

What extremely secretive and embarrassing event does Pepperridge Farm know and remember you did? 

Why am I procrastinating now?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Because it's the law of the universe that you should procrastinate and you should not fight it.
    Why can't I get back to my old sleep schedule?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    I stole the schedule from which you refrence nightly to see how much sleep you should get each night, therefore you cannot get the adequate amount of sleep because I now have you schedule. Yes.

What do you think about the public library system?
    YOU SEE THIS BOOKSHELF? THIS IS MY LIBRARY. ALL OF THE BOOKS ON THIS SHELF AMOUNTS TO SOMEWHERE AROUND $400 SPENT ON THEM IN TOTAL.
    IT. 
    IS. 
    BEAUTIFUL.

Why are all the books I want not out yet? 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Becase we never actully landed on the moon and the government just said that as a ploy to get ahead of Russia in the Space Race.

Do you listen to Welcome to Night Vale?
    I have never heard of them

Why are there so many freshman at my school?
    They're revolting. They're going to take over. Run while you can. They're going to turn all of us into freshmen!

Are you aware that it's Fullmetal Alchemist Day?
    no because what is that even

why can't i grow a beard?
    it's not ready for you

Why did I win prom queen?