Ask a question, get a stupid answer

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Little rubbery things that come off of an eraser when you erase something. DUH. Gosh.

Would you like a strawberry bonbon?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    (I learned something: they're called nerds. No joke.)

Only if it comes in blueberry.

Are you excited about Book 2 of Legend of Korra premiering in September?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    [Huh...I think I'll stick with "little rubbery things that come off an eraser when you erase something" because nerds makes me think CANDY.]

WHY IS EVERYBODY EITHER TOTALLY FOR IT OR TOTALLY AGAINST IT BECAUSE UGHHHH. I'M INDIFFERENT AS OF THE CURRENT MOMENT. I AM NEUTRAL.

Why is the first avatar so cute?

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    WANWANWANWANWANWANWANWANWANWANWANWANWANWAN.

Wanwanwan?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Look closely, kids. What you see before you is a type of insanity known as "obsession." Careful-- it could be CONTAGIOUS.

WHERE IS MY COELACANTH?

Ask Wan.

What's your opinion on Lumpy Space Princess?
    I saw an interesting cosplay of them once. And by interesting, I mean frightening. Hold me.

WHY CAN'T I DECIDE WHETHER TO KEEP MY SUBSCRIPTION OR CANCEL IT? UGHHH

You know, I really like The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Why do I feel sick?
    You know the scariest cosplay I've ever seen? A cosplay of Him. From the Powerpuff Girls. Now THAT was scary. *shutter*

Why do I also feel sick, though?

PETER CAPALDI IS THE NEW DOCTOR!!!

But how can he be, since he was already on past episodes of Doctor Who and Torchwood?
    Clearly the 12th Doctor was just messing around. <3 Nobody said the Doctor had to outright say he was the Doctor <3

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY SOUP??

I am your soup.

How can I become a Sailor Senshi?
    Feed the moon to a tarantula.

Why must time pass so quickly...

Stop opening all of the doors. It's getting too chilly inside.

Why didn't I order the quesadilla today when I went out for lunch?
    Well, why couldn't I have salsa when I had a quesadilla the other day?