The above is...

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    The above is in denial.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    The above may be delusional.
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    The above doesn't know if this is the real life or if this is just fantasy.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    The above is incorrect.

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    The above DOES know.
    The above is correct. 

The above...has a radiant smile.
    The above is concerning me as to how she may know that. 

The above should know that I just assumed as much.
    The above makes a lot of assumptions..

The above has learned that about me over time through various encounters with me over this forum.
    The above is correct in some aspect of that statement.

The above posted something that I had to reread since I couldn't grasp what was being said at first.
    The above did not understand my statement at first and has made me realize that perhaps I should have been more clear. I apologize. 

The above apologized, but doesn't have to, because everyone makes mistakes once in a while, and I won't hold you accountable for that.