The above is...

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    The above missed her 3000th post. Hah.
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    THE ABOVE SAID HAH.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    THE ABOVE SAID "HAH." IN CAPS.

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    The above stated something extremely obvious.

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"
    --Edgar Allan Poe
    The above has explained the purpose of the game.

The above...existed on August 2 of 2013.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    The above ought to know that I actually wish I DIDN'T exist on that day, and only that day, for various reasons. But we won't get into that. <3

The above had some issues a couple days ago.
    The above is correct.

The above has said that on this thread several times.
    The above is correct.

The above...is part of a traveling circus that wanders about Northern Europe, performing dangerous acts that include taming lions and wrestling with alligators.
    The above makes me sound cooler than I actually am.

The above denies her enthralling lifestyle.
    The above seems to believe that I have an exciting life, though I'm not sure why.