Question My Question?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Am I not entitled to my own opinion?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THE SPICE GIRLS?!?!
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Why am I supposed to? D:

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Have you NOT listened to their songs yet??
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Why are you yelling at me? T_T

Wait...am I yelling?
    Are you? 

..why don't I know?...
    ...Do you ever wonder why we're here?

Do we truly exist?
    Is any of this...for real? Or not? 

Is there going to be a second season of Shingeki no Kyojin?
    Are you my conscience..?

We've just been asking random questions on this thread, haven't we?
    And WHY is the carpet all wet TODD?