Question My Question?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Are we really sure of anything we say here?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Are we really sure of anything at all?

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"
    --Edgar Allan Poe
    Are you my mummy?

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Whose to say you aren't mine?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    How could I be your mummy?

Why do you think I know?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Why are we even having this conversation?

Why can't we just sing some songs instead?

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"
    --Edgar Allan Poe
    What song would you like to sing?
    Isn't it obvious? What's everyone's favorite song?

Do you mean Wannabe by the Spice Girls? :D
    What is that song?

How could you not know one of the most catchy songs of the 90's?!
    What if I'm not a fan of the Spice Girls?

Why don't you like the Spice Girls?