Word Association

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Zelda. Duh.
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Princess
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Peach

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Tea
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Dinner, apparently.

Diner

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"
    --Edgar Allan Poe
    Cinderella..

Pumpkin
    Image Image Image
    avater and signature gifs from petitetiaras.tumblr.com
    Halloween
    ..Town

Animal Crossing
    New Leaf

Turning
    Over

Easy