Insert-A-Token

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    You win a shirt to go with these nice trousers.

*inserts bad grammar mistakes*
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    You win the geniuses who complain about two, too, and to, and then mess up there, they're, and their. 

*inserts every annoying person i have ever met* 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    You win all of them, but they're very tiny and follow you around, almost like Pikmin.

*inserts ugly Christmas sweaters*
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    [NO THAT'S HORRIBLE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. hjadkfghakjfhsh can I throw them at my enemies like pikmin at least?]

You win an ugly, scratchy Christmas sweater that you must wear throughout the entire month. :D 

*inserts my old phone* 

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    (No, and they're really terrible at following orders. But they sing show tunes, at least.)

You win an even older phone! As in a Nokia!

*inserts the tears I shed whilst watching Disney movies (conveniently in a jar)*
    You win the jar back, except now it's full of pennies. 

*inserts Frozen*

You win my life, because my life has basically become Frozen ever since I watched it.

*inserts The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug*
    You win my dad's life, because my dad's life apparently revolves around the Hobbit.

*inserts my failure to insert something just now*

You win nothing, for you failed to insert anything.

*inserts rap-battle*
    You win Jaden Yuki! 

*inserts cayenne pepper* 

You win my intolerance of spicy foods!

*inserts macaroni noodles*
    You win tons of food and a note that was supposed to remind me that this is not, in fact, the yum or yuck thread.

*inserts theory that we may be the only two living people on this website*

You win those other people that have been quietly posting on other threads that we haven't visited!

*inserts 2005*
    You win a hazy memory and some pancakes because 2005 does not ring any bells for me to be quite honest with you. 

*inserts FANTASMICAL OPTIMISM*

You will smiling faces because the optimism has rubbed off on everyone in the vicinity and they cannot stop smiling! Some people are beginning to get scared and they don't know what to do, but everyone else thinks that they're just happy!

*inserts Tolkien*