Put 100 Pennies in the Jar Before the Mods break the jar

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    22. News reporter penny who suspects that there's been some strange business in the jar and immediately writes a juicy news piece on it
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    23. News reporter penny's editor who makes it their job to make whichever penny is the protagonist of the story look bad. 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    24. Boss penny who owns the news business and just bosses everyone around while it sits in its office and plays solitaire all day
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    25. The protagonist's mother penny.

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    26. The husband of 25 that never supported the protagonist as child due to its demanding job that required it to be away from its family for a long time
    27. A penny that's run out of ideas and is surprised a mod hasn't broken the jar yet. 

28. Penny that is convinced that there are no longer any moderators, and subsequently nominates Lolita as ultraqueen of the website
    29. Penny which overthrows Ultraqueen Lolita in favor of Sheen's Ultralord penny.

staff
    I, Evil Lord HAMD has dethroned all ultralords, queens, any any other forms of authority/royalty in this thread.

Oh, and I also broke the jar and stole all 29 pennies!

Yes, I just did that! :o

Carry on, peasants MUAHAHA!
    1. Surprisingly thankful penny.

2. Penny that was separated from its mother, penny number 22 from the other jar, and is now very lonely
    3. Animal Crossing villager penny, who immediately befriends the second penny by offering him an exotic shelf in exchange for his fire extinguisher.

4. The equivalent to Resetti, but in penny form
    5. Silly penny villager, specifically named Hans [which actually has nothing to do with Frozen], who hands off his expensive laptop for a sea bass, the most common fish in many games.

6. Sea bass penny