Put 100 Pennies in the Jar Before the Mods break the jar

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    1. Penny who stands on stage and bows to the non-existent crowd.
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    2. Penny that happens upon this stage while walking to its weeky yoga class and claps for the bowing penny briefly, but then continues to walk to class.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    3. Penny who joins the second penny on their walk for no apparent reason, and obnoxiously talks their ear off.  

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    4. Penny that tries to follow the third penny secretly, as it has been hired by the police to follow 3 since it is currently under suspicion for stealing other pennies' ears once they are talked off, even though pennies don't have ears, which is why this is so suspicious.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    5. A scientist penny who is studying the jar phenomenon, wondering where all of these oddly-sentient pennies even come from.

6. Penny that believes that it isn't a penny, but rather a quarter.
    Chao Toon VMK Pixie Pirates Cake Idea sonic speed sound penny!
    The FASTEST Chao!
    8. Penny which cries because its friend from the other jar was taken by the mods ):

15. Puts a government issued penny in the jar.
    Combat Carl Never Gives Up,
    Combat Carl Finds a Way
    16. Penny with a very successful bakery
    17. Criminal spy who plans to take over the jar, who is the reason for the 15th penny to be there, and frames the 16th penny for his own crimes to hide his guilt.

18. 17's wise-cracking and comedic side-kick penny that isn't very competent at its job
    19. The 17th penny's hot love interest.

20. Penny that looks like the incompetent intern, but is actually the villain of this story
    21. The token decoy antagonist who is merely a flunky of the 20th penny.