DisneyMMO Alpha Release

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    staff
    Hey everyone!  Welcome to the Alpha release of DisneyMMO.com.

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally managed to put something out there for you enjoy.  And, if my opinion counts for anything, I think it's pretty dang good.  There are plenty of bugs to crush, features to add, and other fun to be had.  But, this is a promising foundation for a site that I strongly believe could prove to be the best community for any of MMO experience Disney has to offer.  I'll leave you to explore the new profiles (along with its customizable banner and messaging options), the new homepage, the new forum and its features, and everything else this iteration of the site brings.  

Unfortunately, we can't ignore that Disney announced yesterday the upcoming closure of ToonTown, Pixie Hollow, and Pirates Online.  This is no doubt a damaging blow to DisneyMMO and its vision.  I have no immediate plans to close DisneyMMO.  Regardless of the outcome, the small community of active members that have been using the chat since VMKMagic closed will still have a home whether it be here or at a new domain.  Naturally, I'll keep you updated with any new information with regards to both DisneyMMO's and my own future.  If you have any suggestions, please send them my way!

As always, if you have any questions, you're welcomed to visit us in the chat or simply post a new discussion to the "Site Support" category.   Enjoy the new DisneyMMO.com!

All the best,
    Xiris
    Signature coming soon!
    staff
    Woohoo! Celebrate good times, c'mon!
    This is so cool! :) I love it! Great job!
    Were can I play the game?
    how do i get on game?