Happy Easter!

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    staff
    Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've updated you on anything DisneyMMO. Truth be told, I've been incredibly busy in real life. I've managed to sneak in a bit of DisneyMMO development here and there, but it's been slow-going in recent weeks. I'll get an update out with information about where I'm at, what our plans are, etc. at some point soon. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, create a thread, or simply post to this one.

On topic: today is Easter :erockingout:! For those of you that celebrate it, I wish you and your family the best. Otherwise, have a great Sunday!

All the best,
    Xiris

P.S. Join us in the chat room sometime if you have not already done so recently! That's where people hang out most regularly, and there's often some sort of discussion going on.
    Signature coming soon!
    Happy Easter Xiris and the rest of DisneyMMO!!!! Thank you for all that you do here Xiris :D

-Ace

p.s. the banner at the top of the screen is adorable!
    Happy Easter, everyone!
    Image Image Image
    avater and signature gifs from petitetiaras.tumblr.com
    Happy Easter to everyone! I hope all of you have a great one.
    staff
    I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter Sunday!
    DisneyMMO Administrator
    staff
    Happy, almost belated for some, Easter everyone! I hope it went well! :D
    Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a great and meaningful day!
    And the banner is still quite adorable, even after a year. ;)
    staff
    Sorry guys, forgot about the Easter banner! I spend too much time in EOS and Chat. We're back to the good old boring regular logo now.
    Signature coming soon!
    Hmm, I can still see it, as well as the "From the DisneyMMO staff to you, have a Happy Easter!" message :erofl:
    Slamina wrote:Hmm, I can still see it, as well as the "From the DisneyMMO staff to you, have a Happy Easter!" message :erofl:

I can only see the message 8)
    ...❣
    Slamina wrote:Hmm, I can still see it, as well as the "From the DisneyMMO staff to you, have a Happy Easter!" message :erofl:

I'm with Slamina, i can see it all and on every page i go...