Merry Christmas

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    staff
    Hello everyone!

It's Christmas morning, and I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! To those of you that don't celebrate Christmas, I sincerely wish you the best during this holiday season. I'm not quite in the position to assemble a VMKMagic-level gigantic list of new features and other awesomeness for those of you extremely loyal friends still following us around while we develop DisneyMMO. However, I think it's appropriate to highlight some of the recent progress over at EOS.

First and foremost, the progress. The community side of the website is nearly complete. We'll be putting on some finishing touches, cleaning up some things here and there, and applying a number of fixes over the next couple of weeks. If you have any suggestions or feedback on the community (AKA forum) side of things, now is the time to let us know. Note that there are some minor missing features here and there. They'll be coming, either of the next couple of weeks, or in the near future. One example of such a feature is the "jump to page" input field on our pagination (i.e. you can jump to a specific page of a discussion, rather than having to click through the numbers on the pagination element itself). Pictures of some of our progress is included below. You should notice some pretty new additions, as well as some radical changes, much of which has been influenced by casual discussion here and there with those of you hanging out in our chat room. Keep in mind that you can always preview the current state of DisneyMMO live over at http://disneymmo.com/eos.

Image Image Image

DisneyMMO EOS is currently only guaranteed to display correctly in Google Chrome. While the latest versions of IE and Firefox should not have any significant issues with the website, neither have been tested thoroughly. It is likely that older versions of other browsers will have issues until some specific attention can be given to fixing the bugs with them.

Hopefully you're as excited by the progress as we are. I don't have a lot of time to go on a huge spiel about where we are at and what all of my ideas are. But if I had to sum it up quickly: I'll be finishing profiles, and starting work on the UserCP side of things very shortly. And, after that we just need to clean up the homepage a bit (it has been adversely affected by recent changes to other areas of the site), and then we're ready for some form of a soft launch. While I can't get to work on the credits and shop system quite yet, it's something I'm eagerly awaiting putting some work into. Such a system will be vital to our future success, and I think everyone will really enjoy it.

I'd love to answer any questions you guys might have. Just ask them right here in this thread, and myself or another staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our site, even if you are only checking in every now and then to see where we're at. Don't forget to keep an eye out on http://disneymmo.com/EOS for the latest changes, and also consider popping into our chat room every once and a while; there's almost always something going on in there.

In classic style: from the DisneyMMO staff to you, have a very Merry Christmas!

- Xiris & The DisneyMMO Staff
    Signature coming soon!
    Merry Christmas to you as well =)
    Nice job on the theme!
    ♥R.I.P Great Aunty. You're loved, remembered, and missed♥
    Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all have a happy and meaningful holiday.

-tINK
    Image Image Image
    avater and signature gifs from petitetiaras.tumblr.com
    Merry late Christmas! I hope everyone has a good break. :shsmile:
    Was Hollylicious on VMKMagic.
    Merry Christmas!