I WANT YOUR OPINON

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Everone can agree with me in saying that Disney Channel has not been as good with tv shows since the 2000s. However I'm seeing a light to Disney's dark tunnel. Disney will be showing some new and hopefully good shows in the fall of 2013 and all of 2014. Sometime this fall there will be a revial of a game show on Disney that used to be on Disney Channel in the late 80s early 90s called win,lose,or draw. Remeber that great show Boy Meets World. Well 13 years ago, Cory and Topanga had a girl. Now 13 years later we get ironically girl meets world which will air sometime in 2014. I predict that this is gonna be the best show in Disney Channel history from the dreadful 2007-present era. In the fall of 2014 there will be an animated Comedy called Star and the forces of evil. In my memory I cant remeber a good animated show on Disney Channel sine the Proud Family (correct me if i'm wrong). And to wrap it up, sometime in 2014 we will get a show on Disney Channel starring Olivia Holt (From girl vs monster) called I didnt do it. Overall in my opinon i think Girl Meets World is gonna stand out as the best in 2014. But know I want your opinon. What do u think of these shows? Write down in the comment section your opinion of these shows.
    staff
    I'll have to see how the shows turn up. I would still prefer they dedicated a whole day to just throwback shows. I know they do it Wednesday's at Midnight but I need something more than a half hour.
    staff
    I was never really into Boys Meets World like a lot of people my age are, so I'm not sure if I'll watch the sequel show. Disney Channel is kind of a disaster now...I really miss the old shows. 
    DisneyMMO Administrator
    My girls love the Channel still.  I adore watched television when it's humor is understandable.  We've so enjoyed Wizards of Waverly Place and Good Luck Charlie together.  I'm not a fan of any ugly looking cartoons, I miss the Disney Channel running re-runs of old cartoons.  Would love to see some unvaulted.  i.e. Mickey the Tailor 
    [url]Image[/url]
    I disagree with many things. I think my favorite era of Disney Channel shows was from 1998-2007 or so. So not the 2000s, but the 2010s is when they kind of went downhill. I even liked Wizards of Waverly Place. And also, they have had many great animated shows since the Proud Family. These include Phineas and Ferb, and Gravity Falls. I have not seen a cartoon as great as Gravity Falls in a while. But I am disappointed in their live-action shows. Hopefully Girl Meets World is just as good as the original, if not, at least better than what they have now.