Disneyland/world around the world. [bucket list]

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    So, my number one thing on my bucket list is to visit all Disneyland/world parks throughout the entire world.
    I have an annual pass to Disneyland, and I've been to Disneyland Paris when I was in France in March.
    December-January I'll be going to Florida for my first time ever- and I'm going to Disneyworld :}
    Last one is Disneyland Tokyo I believe?

So my question is- how many of the original disneyland/world's have you visited?
    (and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this dream :D)
    Through The Hosiery
    staff
    I've actually only ever been to Disney World, which saddens me :(. Hoping to go to Disneyland soon, though.

Good luck with that dream! I'd love to do that as well, though I doubt I ever will.
    Signature coming soon!
    staff
    There will also soon be one in Shanghai, China. So, add that to your bucket list too. They say somewhere between 2014 and 2015 it'll be ready.

I've been to DLR 4 times and WDW over 50 (annual passholder to WDW even though I live far away haha). I really want to go to Europe and while I'm there I'd take a quick visit to DLP. I don't have too much of an interest in HKDL or DLS (Shanghai). However, if the chance ever came up I'd probably do it as I'm a Disney geek lol.

Like Xiris said, good luck with your bucket list! It'd surely be a worth wiled one to accomplish :).
  • Deleted on December 22nd, 2012, 2:10 am
    Why was this post deleted?
    I've been to Disneyland and WDW. I live in California.
    I've been to DLR many many times but I really want to go to all the Disneylands in Asia!!^^
    I've only ever been to WDW. I hope that when I'm older and can actually afford to travel, I'll be able to go to all the different Disneys and Universals. :) I think it sounds like it'd be lots of fun.
    I've only been to Disneyland. I have been over 100 times! I live in California too! My favorite park is Disneyland and my favorite ride is The Haunted Mansion.
    I've been to Disneyland more times than I could hope to keep track of, and California Adventure as well. I've also been to Disneyworld three times. I very much want to go back, and also to visit Disneyland Paris. Then I'll start dreaming about the parks in Asia. :)

-tINK
    Image Image Image
    avater and signature gifs from petitetiaras.tumblr.com
    I've been to Disneyland CA, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris.
  • Deleted on August 12th, 2013, 6:37 pm
    Why was this post deleted?
    I want to go to Tokyo and Hong Kong. I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time this summer.