How to avoid Disney Withdrawal?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    I want to know how you guys get past what many people call "Disney Withdrawal". To me it is impossible. So tell me how you
    I'm blessed to be able to go pretty frequently, so it doesn't really happen to me all that often. I do like to go on other sites and read about Disney - giving others tips, reading how their trips went, etc. It makes me feel like I was there with them.
    Yeah your location was a obvious hint that you go alot. But what about people from like Canada? I guess it depends on how close you are to Disney.
    staff
    It can be a bit hard at times. I only get to go every couple of years due to my location. But, it's equally good as it is unfortunate, because I really appreciate the park everytime I do get to go.

To tide myself over between visits, I tend to listen to a lot of Disney music ;). It also helps to hang around here, and other Disney communities.
    Signature coming soon!
    I pretty much torture myself with Disney music and looking at posts on tumblr...negl.
    I ask my mom and my friends how they feel about rides too and then we just kinda sit there talking about it. lol
    ...❣
    staff
    Like Mr. Roboto above said, Disney music is the way to go! While I'm not a fan of park music as much, I love film music and it keeps me entertained.
    Usually for me, it's good to read other people's trip reports. It really gets me excited for it even if I'm not going anytime soon.

Music is the way to go, as well. :thumbsup:

Formerly crazyforcoasters on VMKMagic
    Yeah I have tons of park music and use disney narration (for example the monorail sounds and sounds from parades) to imagine that I'm really there. I also still have my hotel room card and map of the resort I stayed at
    I... apply to Disney jobs haha.
    I live in California so it doesn't happen to me much. One time coming home from WDW, I cried on the plane.
    Even though I am fortunate enough to be able to go every year, I still get withdraws haha. I listen to lots of disney music, watch ride videos on youtube, and look through pictures of the park through other sites haha :eclap: