fave parks

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Whats your favorite park and/or ride? mine would have to be, holly wood studios because it has my 2 favorite rides, tower of terorr and rockin roller coaster.
    Disneyland will always be my favorite Disney park. My favorite rides would have to be the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean!
    staff
    Mine? Animal Kingdom as I absolutely love animals. Epcot is and always will be my least favorite for various reasons that I won't bore you all with :P.

1. Animal Kingdom
    2. California Adventure
    3. Disneyland
    4. Magic Kingdom
    5. Hollywood Studios
    6. Epcot

-I did not put in any of the water parks-
    Epcot, just the feeling of it. I love world showcase and how you can go around and discover each country.
    Hollywood Studios, would be after :)
    staff
    I have a new found love for EPCOT...it used to be my favorite park, until I decided Magic Kingdom was. I spent a lot time at EPCOT while on my college program, so it's pretty close up there with my affinity for Magic Kingdom. It's biased, but I love Thunder Mountain and Frontierland along with Pirates (although it breaks down often--but hey, so does Splash). The New Fantasyland is looking pretty good as well and I'm looking forward to it to be completed and officially open.
    DisneyMMO Administrator
    Animal Kingdom is my favorite park, and Expedition Everest is my favorite ride.
    Disneyland CA is number 1 for me but it becomes problematic to list the order of the other parks below that park. The Magic Kingdom probably takes 2nd, with EPCOT and Hollywood Studios vying for 3rd, and California Adventure at 5th, and then Animal Kingdom at 6th.
    I'm a big fan of Hollywood Studios right now. Magic Kingdom's second.
    Disneyland Resort. YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE MY MIND /foams at the mouth

My favorite ride though...ugh I can't pick. Probably Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye or Roger Rabbit's Car-toon Spin. I ALSO HAVE A BIG THING FOR THE HAUNTED MANSION AND SPACE MOUNTAIN OKAY /rolls away with a bag of emotions
    ...❣
    staff
    My favorite park would have to be Animal Kingdom. I just love the environment! My second favorite is, of course, Magic Kingdom!
    1. Magic Kingdom - For obvious reasons
    2. Disneyland Resort - Also for obvious reasons
    3. Hollywood Studios - Always liked the theme of the whole park, 1930's and 40's Hollywood. I'm a bit of a movie buff too.
    4. EPCOT - Spaceship Earth, in my opinion, is the best attraction in WDW. World Showcase is cool to look around too.
    5. Animal Kingdom - Like the animal, jungle theme to it. Expedition Everest is one of my favorite attractions ever.

I haven't been to any other ones (HKDL, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Sea), and I make it a plan to later in life.
    I love Epcot. I used to like Epcot and MK about the same, but after working at MK, it's been losing points. Lately it's definitely been last on my list of parks. Epcot and AK are now my top, with DHS in third and MK last.
    staff
    Magic Kingdom is my favorite, for sure. As for my favorite ride... I'd probably lean towards either Space Mountain or Test Track. Frankly though, there are just so many to choose from >_<.
    Signature coming soon!