VMK Fans Should Appreciate This (I Hope)...

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    So I've been working on this...thing...for a couple years now. I'm not sure how to describe it, though I usually call it my Disneyland Worldbuilding Project. It's more of a premise for stories than a story in its own right (and I think it would make an awesome MMORPG).

The idea is that Disneyland contains a parallel universe, with many smaller worlds based on the major attractions, in which the animated characters live. And this universe is constantly under threat by monsters trying to "eat" the magic that it's made of. So when Disneyland was first built, a group of Cast Members figured out how to use that magic to take on powerful themed identities and use their powers to fight the monsters, calling themselves the Knights of the Magic Kingdom.

I post my developed ideas on this blog, and I'd be really grateful if anyone would take a look and tell me what you think. If you go right back to the beginning of the blog, it starts with a bunch of "mini-stories" taking place at various points in time, which should serve to introduce the basic structure of things. Between that and the more straightforward articles, it's a lot to get through, so don't feel obligated to read it all before you start commenting.

Thanking any readers in advance!
    I skimmed through your blog. Some things I found intriguing. I thought of a game a couple of weeks ago that I gave the name: Disney Beyond
    This: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6g0q2u.png The side-note explains it in some way, but adding some of your ideas from your blog seems to make it cooler. Keep developing those ideas!
    Wow this seems pretty cool actually.
    I'm pretty into MMORGPs and I would definitely try this one if it was published!
    So from my understanding, the rides would be different worlds?
    That's a great concept ^-^
    Maybe the better you get the more "Rides" you get to visit!
    Okay. That's all I have to say about this idea right now :)
    Private message me if this gets any further!!
    Combat Carl Never Gives Up,
    Combat Carl Finds a Way
    Wow, I didn't realize anyone had commented on this!
    Perhaps to clarify: I'm not actually intending to make a computer game out of this. I don't know the first thing about programming. It's more of a premise for people to create their own characters and stories. If I did attract enough interest to make more of it, that would be awesome, but for now I'm just hoping to fire up some imaginations.