Yum or Yuck?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Yum. Depends on the type of salad it's on.

Rice-A-Roni?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Mm...Never had it, but I'm not a big fan of rice.

Chicken corn chowder?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Yum

Conch Chowder?
    Yuck.

I feel obligated to say: Turkey?

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Yum in some preparations.

Stuffing?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Meh. Not too big a fan. I liked it last year and I've burnt myself out on it again this year. So, yuck. 

Minty stuff?

Yum. Always and forever. If you give me something minty (especially candy), I will literally rob a bank if you tell me to.

Gyros?
    ..LET US CONSULT THE INTERNET.
    Sounds interesting. I'd try it, but I'm not sure if I'd like it. 

M&M's? 

Yum. Dark chocolate is my favorite.

Honeycomb?
    Yum...Haven't had in a while.

Goldfish crackers?

Yum! (I heard that they come in birthday cake flavor now)

Dates?
    yuck!

Broccoli?
    Yum under certain circumstances.

Frosties (from Wendy's)?
    Yum I suppose...Haven't had one in a while, but I probably wouldn't turn one down right now. Actually, sounds pretty good. ._.

Almonds? 

Yuck. I don't really like almonds. Fun fact: did you know that almonds are not nuts?

Chocolate truffles?