Yum or Yuck?

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Yum :3

Crumb/[coconut?] donuts?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Yum!

Honeydew?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Yum, I think.

MANGOS?

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Yum in certain circumstances

Almond macaroons?
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    I don't know. I like almonds I guess..

Raspberry lemonade?

Yum! :)

Jello?
    Ehhh...I can't handle the texture of it anymore. It's gotten me sick more than once.

LETTUCE?

YUCK IF IT HAS NOTHING TO ACCOMPANY IT. Without dressing/cheese/etc., it's disgustingly bitter.

Lemon bars?
    YUM. I think. If I'm thinking of the right thing. If I am, those are FREAKING DELICIOUS. My friend made them for me for a birthday one time and I would not let her hear the end of how delicious they were.

Chicken noodle soup? :3

Yum! But I prefer homemade over from a can because it can be pretty salty from a can.

Cupcakes?
    Yum, sometimes.

Cranberries?

Yum. Though I've only had them in breads/muffins or in juice form.

Cheddar cheese?
    Yum, on a good day. Used to absolutely LOVE it and ask for it all the time, but I can't eat it so much anymore.

...Coffee?

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oranges?

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"
    --Edgar Allan Poe
    Yum..if they're already peeled and there's no "stuff" left on it from the peel. I'm picky about it. Some foods are just too much effort for me to like.

..Pringles?