___ = ___ Game!

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    I will always love Baljeet. Forever. = Lolita 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Lolita = a novel written by Vladimir Nabokov
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    a novel written by Vladimir Nabokov = Pale Fire 

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    staff
    Pale Fire = something that has two words in it
    something that has two words in it = ...a really terrible dictionary
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    ...a really terrible dictionary = one that isn't Webster's, perhaps?

one that isn't Webster's, perhaps? = ...I can't think of anything related to this.
    ...I can't think of anything related to this. = POTATOE FISHES.

POTATOE FISHES. = WAIT WHAT ARE YOU REFRENCING I KNOW THIS IS A REFERENCE.
    WAIT WHAT ARE YOU REFERENCING I KNOW THIS IS A REFERENCE. = SHHHH. "I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS."

SHHHH. "I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS." = I really have no idea about what we're talking about anymore
    I really have no idea what we're talking about anymore = Equal signs. Duh.

Equal signs. Duh. = Are necessary in math
    Are necessary in math = Basic addition/substraction skills?

Basic addition/subtraction skills= Borrriinnggg
    Combat Carl Never Gives Up,
    Combat Carl Finds a Way