The Name Game

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Andrew
    staff
    Napoleon
    Alexander
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Lyanna
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Ysennia

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Sjenica
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Joanna~

Opia
    Piyo

Ibis
    Blake~

staff
    Lucifer
    Ulrich
    Leota

Emerson