The Name Game

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Isaac
    Simba
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Ian
    Arkham
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Ragnarok
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Agamemnon

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Gemma
    Eska

Sinead
    Inigo

Nyaruko
    Ysera

Sapphira
    Alexstrasza

Lazuli