The Name Game

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Landon 
    "Get your agent on!"
    Arcana
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Royal
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Oriko

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Ringo
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Ishvala

staff
    Sid
    Ixa
    Wait what's going on here?
    (Read the first post in the thread. You basically say a name that starts with the second letter of the previous name. For example, if the person above you said Sam, you might follow with Andrew, then the person below might say Nancy, and so on and so forth.)

Xowie
    Onox
    [3000 posts! I have no life!]

Nantes
    Aurorus

Ursula
    Rianda