The Name Game

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    Hiro
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Iridessa
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    Ricco

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    Ibby
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    ...Bishie.

(I will name my first child that)

Igma
    [A male, I hope. Make the middle name Armstrong because Armstrong.]

Ganondork.

(Well, obviously. His name is "pretty boy." But if I do name my first son that, his middle name will totally be Armstrong)

Arietty
    [Bishie Armstrong. He shall be so beautiful.]

Raphael

Al
    Liore

Imi
    Myst

Yoya
    Olivier [Armstrong]