Put 100 Pennies in the Jar Before the Mods break the jar

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    12. Penny that welcomes the 11th penny to the party anyway. 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    13. Penny that brought the chips and dip to said party
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    14. Penny which is the life of the party. 

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    staff
    *breaks jar*

I almost forgot about this topic! :o
    1. One solitary penny...alone...by itself in the middle of this vast, empty jar...alone.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    2. A yankee penny
    3. Penny that lands awkwardly on top of the two others
    4. Penny that was never dropped into the jar, but in fact received incorrect directions to the movie theater and instead ended up here
    5. A counterfeit penny.
    6. Penny who wishes to be a STAR!

7. 6's talent agent and will help it RISE TO STARDOM!!
    8. penny
    9. Penny Novel
    [url]Image[/url]
    10. 6th's penny's mother who is very suspicious of the 7th penny, and outright doesn't approve of the other pennies in the jar being around her child, either.

staff
    Just because I found that last one absolutely hilarious: i'm breaking the jar and taking the pennies to make the 6th's penny's mother content.