You're banned!

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    YOU'RE BANNED BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE SLEEP EITHER.
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    YOU'RE BANNED BECAUSE I DO! AT LEAST 9 HOURS A DAY!
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    YOU'RE BANNED FOR WANTING 9 HOURS OF SLEEP. PSH. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    You're banned for calling me weak...I need sleep so I can be strong...
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    You're banned for using logic and reason!

You're baaned for loving Frozen so soon
    You're banned for assuming I even know anything about it. But I am wanting to see it, so~ 

You're banned because I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FROZEN! And Oaken. I love Oaken.
    You're banned for KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT FROZEN!

You're banned for having more posts than me
    You're banned for having less than half of half of half my posts. Don't worry about it, though. I'm a nut. 

Your banned because you should not use nuts in a sentence. 
    "Get your agent on!"
    You're banned for using the incorrect variation of "you're" in spite of it being in the thread's title. 

You're banned for being Grammar Police in my absence.
    You're banned for not wanting me to be.