You're banned!

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    You're banned because I..just gave them tea, so...clearly I wouldn't hoard it?
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    You're banned for not appreciating the tea that I so generously gave to you by giving it away!
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    You're banned for banning me because I was being selfless ):

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    You're banned for thinking that being selflesss lets you do whatever you want!
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    You're banned for thinking that I think that D:<

You're banned for thinking, itself.
    Why are the little things in life be so complicated?
    You're banned because I sadly do not understand what you mean...do you mean that you're banning her for the act of thinking?
    You're banned for not understanding. Of course that's what she meant. GOSH.

You're baned because I read your post in a Napoleon Dynamite voice.
    You're banned because I actually still have no idea who/what Napoleon Dynamite is...

You're banned! Now watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiAwpYIkRmU
    You're banned because...okay then.

You're banned for having a very common reaction to that video.
    You're banned because I REALLY SHOULD BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW.

YOU'RE BANNED BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE SLEEP.