You're banned!

• Compact Mode
  • Detailed Mode
    You're banned for naming your cats after candy!
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    You're banned for not liking my cats' names. ): There's actually another one we like that pops up every so often that we named Reese, after Reese's. :D 
    Originally SoraKairiGirl from VMKM

"Saying that people can't be sad because others have it worse is just like saying people can't be happy because others have it better."
    You're banned for naming one of your cats Reese
    You're banned because I still don't know what the coins underneath the post count are for.
    “Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.” ― Beatrix Potter
    You're banned for not knowing what the coins underneath the post count are for. WHAT SHAME.
    You're banned because you probably don't either.
    You're banned for not being nominated for prom queen your senior year
    You're banned because I haven't even had my senior year yet...
    You're banned for loving Tangled
    You're banned for banning me on the basis of liking one of the greatest animated movies of this generation.
    You're banned for joining later than me
    You're banned because I feel like no one ever goes to this thread anymore.
    you're banned cause you're right and i'm the only one that's allowed to be right
    You're banned for not winning prom queen or king